Terms & Conditions
Our best effort will always be to provide to you with complete satisfaction. However, it is important that you know our business terms & conditions to avoid any misunderstandings.
Due to the constant changing conditions of prices for products listed, all prices may not be current. Prices are net f.o.b. Seller’s named point of origin and to do not include insurance, freight, customs duties, or federal, state, and local taxes. Orders are filled at the prices in effect on the date of order. We may accept or reject any order at our sole discretion.
Freight, Insurance & Other Charges
Shipments are insured at the point of shipment. Should you not want or need insurance, it will be your responsibility to advise this at the time of placing your order. Appropriate state sales tax will be added to your invoice unless an acceptable resale tax exemption certificate is provided. Shipping Methods All shipments are F.O.B. seller’s named point or origin. Title and risk of loss passes to the buyer at seller’s named point. If you do not specify a preference, we will ship "best way".
We ship the vast majority of orders in 24-48 hours. Out of stock items or non-inventory items will be quoted at the factories current delivery schedules.
Credit & Payment Terms
Prepayments or c.o.d. May be required for all new or non-qualified accounts. Credit terms, net 30, are offered to pre-approved accounts. Credit lines will be determined by our credit department according to credit history, bank and trade references and any other information that we require. We honor MasterCard, Visa and American Express. No advance payments discounts will apply to credit card payments. Prepayment or partial payment will be required for special products or parts orders. A finance charge of 1.5% per month may be charged to all past due accounts. There will be a $50.00 charge for checks returned for any reason. All payments must be made in U.S. Funds drawn on U.S. Banks.
Minimum acceptable order is $25.00 (F.O.B. Point) for all orders.
All returns must be authorized by Reliable Two Way, LLC in writing and must have the Reliable Two Way, LLC return goods authorization label affixed to the carton(s). All returns must be freight prepaid; otherwise they will not be accepted. Returns may be subject to a 20-25% restocking fee. No returns are allowed obsolete, unboxed, mishandled material, or models not appearing in Reliable Two Way, LLC current price schedule. Special order products are sold on a non-returnable basis. Under no circumstances will Reliable Two Way, LLC be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
Manufactures warranties are provided for most products we sell. Reliable Two Way, LLC will assist you in seeking repair or replacement under manufacturer’s warranty. Please contact our technical support department for assistance. Reliable Two Way, LLC makes no express or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods service sold to you.
Damages of Shipment
Regardless of your shipping terms, Reliable Two Way, LLC will assist you if the merchandise is verified as damaged or lost in transit. If this occurs, you must take the following actions:
- Do not accept a parcel that has a visibly damaged product or tampered Reliable Two Way, LLC package seal until the carrier making the delivery has endorsed the bill of lading with a statement indicating the extent of damage
- If damaged or lost merchandise is "concealed" and found after unpacking, retain all packing material and request that the carrier arrange an inspection
- Weigh the individual package for discrepancy weight verification
- Notify Reliable Two Way, LLC immediately of damages so that we can provide you with assistance on the claim with the carrier
Exclusion of Liability for Damage
In no event shall Reliable Two Way, LLC be liable to you under any cause of action or claim of any nature whatsoever, regardless of whether characterized as tort, negligence, contract, warranty, or otherwise, for any loss of profits or economic loss, including but not limited to such losses as:
- Wages paid to employees
- Lost revenue
- Lost use of equipment
- Purchase, lease or other acquisition of replacement, substitute, or temporary equipment, facilities or services
- Costs of capital
- Cost or losses related to downtime
- Manual labor cost
- Any other indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or other similar damages arising out of claim relating to your purchase of goods and/or services from Reliable Two Way, LLC, including losses resulting from your general or particular requirements or needs, whether or not Reliable Two Way, LLC, at time of contracting, had reason to know of such requirements or needs, and whether or not such losses could have been reasonably prevented by you by cover or otherwise
Reliable Two Way, LLC liability shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the nonconforming goods or services giving rise to Reliable Two Way, LLC liability to you.
Choice of Law, Forum Selection & Amendment
The laws of Florida shall govern all dealings between Reliable Two Way, LLC and you. Any legal or equitable action of whatever nature brought by you against Reliable Two Way, LLC arising out of or related in any respect to the agreement or any purchase order, or arising out of any dealing between Reliable Two Way, LLC and you, shall be brought solely in either the United States district court for the district of Florida located in Fort Lauderdale or the appropriate court of the state of Florida located in the jurisdiction where Reliable Two Way, LLC has its principal place of business. You agree Reliable Two Way, LLC may charge any of these terms and conditions at any time, and that such changed terms and conditions will thereafter apply to any new transactions between you and Reliable Two Way, LLC.